The Wagner Daily – December 31, 2021
Below is the full, archived issue of The Wagner Daily swing trading report (sent to members the night before the publication date).
Subscribe now for your access to the best stocks for swing trading, proven Morpheus stock trading strategy, and market timing model with a 20-year track record.
Just drop us a comment with any questions or comments–we’d love to hear from you!
Our timing model was designed to keep our trades in line with the prevailing market trend, not to call tops or catch bottoms in S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
- Per intraday alert, stopped out of $AMAT and sold $AMD.
- Note the new stop prices for $ANET and $MU.
The video below replaces the written commentary portion of today’s report. If the video does not appear or does not play then copy and paste following link to view it directly on youtube.com:
Few points –
- We are still operating under a buy signal; however, leadership is thin (semis) with defensive areas also leading (utilities & reits) which isn’t ideal.
- Growth stocks remain out of favor.
- For the most part, we are focused on stocks that have shown relative strength the past few weeks and are trading at or near 52-week highs.
Unofficial Setups – For experienced traders only, no guidance is given for these setups.
- Stocks we are watching – $NVDA $AMD $CDNS $MRVL $AMAT $ARCB $CALX $PI $SMAR $FTNT $FFIV $PANW $GOOGL $GFS
- Pullback entries off support of a moving average or a reversal candle are probably the best bet for new entries. Entries above an inside day or NR7 day are fine. Try to avoid buying obvious breakouts.
Happy New Year!
Start my Wagner Daily membership now to start receiving winning Morpheus stock trade signals, including a stock portfolio you can easily follow. The Wagner Daily PRO includes live swing trader room for daily, real-time trade ideas and powerful stock trading education.