Welcome to Morpheus Trading, LLC (“MTG”), a provider of subscription-based financial market analysis and investment education services. By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms of service (“Terms”).
- Paid subscriptions to MTG’s services are available on either a monthly or an annual basis.
- For your convenience, payments for monthly and annual subscriptions will be automatically renewed on a recurring basis, based on the effective billing date.
- Subscribers must submit a cancellation request to support @ morpheustrading.com at least three (3) days before the end of the current subscription period, or the subscription will automatically renew for another month or year, as applicable.
- After cancellation, subscription access will continue until the end of the current billing cycle.
- Per its 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee, MTG offers new subscribers only a one-time refund within the first 30 days of a new subscription.
- MTG does not offer partial or full refunds for any subscription fees beyond the first 30 days of a new subscription.
- MTG reserves the right to change its pricing for its services at any time, with or without notice.
- Existing subscribers may not automatically receive lower pricing, including temporary promotional pricing.
- In addition to all national holidays on which the stock markets are closed, MTG reserves the right to not publish its newsletters for a limited number of days per year, without notice.
- During such days, subscribers will still have access to their accounts, but will not receive regular newsletter publications. MTG will provide notice and information regarding its plans for managing any open positions during these occasional holidays.
- MTG provides market analysis and investment advice based on publicly available information.
- The information and opinions contained in MTG’s reports and publications are provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice.
- Past performance is not a representation of future performance.
- MTG is not registered as a broker, broker-dealer, investment advisor, agent or representative of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or any similar authority.
- MTG offers no analysis or advice regarding its clients’ individual financial suitability to trade equities and, under no circumstances, shall MTG be liable to any visitor, user, and/or any third party for any lost profits, lost opportunities, indirect, special, incident, consequential, punitive, or any other damages whatsoever
- MTG does not advise its clients or any other person to buy or sell positions in securities.
- MTG does not receive any form of payment or other compensation for publishing information, news, research or any other material concerning any securities on our site, nor does MTG publish any information on the site that is intended to affect or influence the value of securities.
- Subscribers acknowledge the risks involved in investing in the stock and cryptocurrency markets, and MTG shall not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from any investment decisions made by subscribers.
- Subscribers should always conduct their own research and obtain professional advice before making any investment decisions.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
Changes to These Terms
- MTG reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, with or without notice. Your continued use of MTG’s services following any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at support @ morpheustrading.com.
Effective Date: February 9, 2023