I just made my first submission to HubPages, a social content community for writers, where I posted an article related to the psychology of trading. Specifically, it discusses the four most dangerous emotions of which swing traders like ourselves need to constantly be on guard. I’m confident this article will be extremely beneficial to newer traders, while serving as a solid reminder to those of you who are more experienced. Please click here to read the article. If you like it, I would be most appreciative of a “thumbs up” or some comments there as well. Enjoy!
Most Popular Posts -- Continue Reading
- What is the Ideal Minimum Volume for Swing Trading Stocks & ETFs?
- Trade Alert: $TSLA Breakout From Cup With Handle
- Your ETF Trading Strategy With A 90% Win Rate — Mind If It’s Boring?
- Chart Basing Patterns: How to Find Top Stocks to Buy BEFORE They Break Out
- 2 Simple Formulas For Finding Stocks With Explosive Potential